Crock Pot Brisket
Author: Kelly Family Farms
- 1 Kelly's Grass Fed Brisket
- Zesty Italian Dressing
- Garlic Salt
- Place brisket in a dish overnight to marinate in Zesty Italian dressing, Garlic Salt and Pepper.
- The next morning, drain most of the dressing off of the beef and put about an inch of water in the crock pot with the remaining dressing and brisket.
- Set crock pot on low and let it do its thing. (I like to add just a touch more garlic salt and pepper to mine in the morning to make sure I didn't pour it off with the dressing).
- When you return in the evening you will have a wonderful, warm meal!