Marinated Flank Steak
Author: Kelly Family Farms
- 18 oz Kelly's Grass Fed Lean Flank Steak
- ¾ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except steak
- Add steak and seal bag. Squeeze out excess air and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade. Transfer marinade to small saucepan; set aside.
- Grill or broil steak, turning once until medium
- While steak is cooking, bring marinade to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- To serve, slice steak across the grain; serve with marinade.