Author: Kelly Family Farms
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 1 lb Kelly's grass fed ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 oz grated cheese (Mexican style is great!)
- Crushed Tortilla Chips
- Lay crescent rolls on the bottom of a square baking dish (8x8 or 9x9) and cook according to the directions.
- While the crescent rolls are baking, brown your ground beef following the directions on the taco seasoning package.
- When both are finished, mix the sour cream in your meat mixture then layer on top of the crescent rolls. Next sprinkle most of your cheese on top of the meat mixture, then the chips. I like to save some of the cheese to put on top. (I like cheese!, and this holds the chips together on top)
- Now return this to the oven and bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- We like to serve this with hot sauce and guacamole, but it doesn't need a thing. Enjoy!