Stuffed Bell Peppers
Author: Kelly Family Farms
- 1 lb Kelly's grass fed ground beef
- 6 large bell peppers
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 - 16 oz can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup long grain rice
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans tomato soup
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds. Cook peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain. Sprinkle salt inside each and set aside.
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes, rice, Worcestershire sauce, and water.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Stuff each pepper and place in baking dish.
- Combine soup with enough water to make a gravy consistency. Pour over the peppers and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 to 35 minutes.